We're always seeking to connect with great talent! Our team is continually matching outstanding opportunities with the right people. As we provide Executive & Professional Search services to the organizations we partner with, we help highly qualified leaders and professionals achieve their desired career goals.
It’s simple. Please upload your resume along with a summary of your experience and goals here. If your seeking to simply register with our agency please remit your resume to email@example.com. The information you share with us will be held completely confidential.
Please note: We carefully review every resume submitted. We will confirm via email and add your information to our candidate database. Our practice associates will contact you if we require further information or should suitable opportunities arise.
Position Title: Materials Planner
Reports to: Master Planner
Location: Robersonville, NC
- Provides daily & long term production planning based on needs pertaining to safety stock, demand, forecast, customer orders, production efficiency, and machine availability
- Evaluate supply chain through the production process from procurement to customer service level.
- Analyze procurement timing to ensure materials are inbound in time to meet production requirements
- Develop periodic performance reports and distributes to corporate management team
- Provide analysis and modeling support for supply chain initiatives, including process optimizations and proposals
- Perform root cause analysis of business processes and system problems and recommend solutions
- Coordinate with plant operations team, procurement and supply chain management to evaluate any changes needed in the long term production plan
- Provides daily evaluation of inventory status and advises the management team accordingly
- Evaluates manufacturing or procurement challenges and constraints and develops solutions to overcome
- In collaboration with the Product Supply team, drives continuous improvement to increase production quality, efficiency and yields
- Provide data-driven insights during production and operations planning meetings
- Identify opportunities for optimizing raw, WIP and finished good inventory levels
Education and Experience Required:
- Demonstrated time management, prioritization, and organizational skills and the ability to evaluate and apply sound judgment in making critical decisions
- Demonstrated excellent interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills
- Self-starter – results oriented
- Strong collaborative and interpersonal skills – ability to maintain strong relations with internal and external customers
Bachelor in Business or Finance (Required)
1 – 5 Years of Experience
Experience in using MRP/DRP/ERP systems
Certifications and Licensing:
APIC or Six Sigma certification preferred
Basic Skill Set:
Strong Excel, Word, and Access Skills
Other Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities Required:
Production scheduling and material planning experience preferred
Practice Associate | Frank CPG Partners
office: 615-239-1352 ; cell: 615-969-4450
; website: www.frankcpg.com
Our agency is in the top 2% of US search firms based on size and revenue, and we specialize exclusively in CPG and food/ingredient industry recruitment. Over 93% of our first search engagement clients request that we assist them with additional needs. Our clients benefit from our industry-specific recruitment expertise and our emphasis on identifying local talent while leveraging our national candidate network. We help our clients identify and hire executive and senior leadership level engineering, operations, quality, science & product development, accounting/ finance and sales/marketing talent specific to the CPG and food processing industries. For more information visit www.frankcpg.com.