We're always seeking to connect with great talent! Our team is continually matching outstanding opportunities with the right people. As we provide Executive & Professional Search services to the organizations we partner with, we help highly qualified leaders and professionals achieve their desired career goals.
It’s simple. Please upload your resume along with a summary of your experience and goals here. If your seeking to simply register with our agency please remit your resume to email@example.com. The information you share with us will be held completely confidential.
Please note: We carefully review every resume submitted. We will confirm via email and add your information to our candidate database. Our practice associates will contact you if we require further information or should suitable opportunities arise.
Clinical Lab Manager
Purpose: The Clinical Lab Manager will be responsible for the start-up and operation of an already existing SPF testing laboratory. The laboratory is fully functional for in-vivo SPF testing, but SPF testing has not yet been implemented. The Clinical Lab Manager will also be expected to expand the scope of the clinical lab from in-vivo SPF testing to other appropriate areas of clinical testing, such as: skin irritation test, skin moisturization evaluation, etc.
· Recruit test subjects for in-vivo SPF testing
· Establish a test subject database
· Perform the actual in-vivo SPF tests according to the FDA protocol
· Operate, validate, and maintain a Multi-Port Solar simulator
· Maintain accurate, up to date and concise test records
· Perform daily/monthly instrument calibration
· Keep abreast of new equipment and testing techniques
· Participates in the interviewing, hiring and evaluation of clinical staff
· Schedules and assigns work and sets work priorities as needed
· Assists in developing and facilitation orientation programs and training of new employees
· Other duties as assigned
· Bachelors with 10 years of relevant working experience; OR Masters with 3-5 years of relevant working experience; preferred areas of study include Biological, Physical or Material Sciences, Chemical Engineering, or related fields;
· Minimum 3-5 years of experience in regulatory or OTC product testing within cosmetics, chemicals or pharmaceutical industries
· Knowledge of US/ international cosmetics and OTC regulations.
· Knowledge and experience with clinical testing, preferably with in-VIVO SPF testing
· Knowledge and experience with test subject recruitment
· Ability to independently collaborate and negotiate with vendors
· Project management experience with multiple projects and varying priorities
· Strong interpersonal skills. Must be able to interact successfully with all levels of personnel within R and D and with other divisions and departments, both written and verbal
· Capable of working in a strong teamwork environment a must;
· Computer proficiency: Excel, Power-Point, Word, Outlook
· Statistical analysis/interpretation
· Scientific writing/ report writing
· Experience with cosmetics, skin care and personal care products