We're always seeking to connect with great talent! Our team is continually matching outstanding opportunities with the right people. As we provide Executive & Professional Search services to the organizations we partner with, we help highly qualified leaders and professionals achieve their desired career goals.
It’s simple. Please upload your resume along with a summary of your experience and goals here. If your seeking to simply register with our agency please remit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. The information you share with us will be held completely confidential.
Please note: We carefully review every resume submitted. We will confirm via email and add your information to our candidate database. Our practice associates will contact you if we require further information or should suitable opportunities arise.
New Product Development Manager
The NPD Manager, with an emphasis on dairy and protein, is a key contributor to innovation process and product commercialization.
The ideal candidate will:
- Develop and drive technical projects to meet business initiatives.
- Lead vendor and flavor house chemists/ scientists on product development projects.
- Collaborate with internal corporate and regional resources to ensure successful technology transferring and commercialization throughout global co-packers and bottlers network
- Act as the dairy and protein expert.
- Provide direction and guidance to internal and external stakeholders
- Accountable for the in-house technical knowledge base to enable a global approach for the dairy and protein platform.
Essential Job Functions:
- Identify and scope new ingredients, processes and technology that fit with innovation objectives
- Design project plan from conceptual to commercialization.
- Drive pilot run protocols with flavorhouses and copacker to ensure product stability and formulation approvals
- Communicate product requirements and recommendations to external partners. Lead all activities through all stages from development at vendors’ facility to scaling up and commercializing at co-packers and bottlers.
- Consult on sampling, sensory and analysis of formulations from test runs with the purpose of establishing the right processing. Manage/ design shelf-life tests with external labs if needed.
- Prepare protocol, document and report. Communicate results and partner with Process Engineer to transfer technical knowledge to Regional Technical Project Managers.
- Collaborate with QA and QC departments on ingredients and product testing to meet product quality and safety standards.
- Trouble shoot issues related with batching or raw materials.
- Maintain internal database and educate internal stakeholders in the knowhow of dairy and protein ingredients, product development and processing.
- Minimum 10 years of experience as a New Product Development / R&D / Process Engineer for a beverage and food manufacturer. Dairy and protein knowledge and experience, including ingredients, formulation and processing, is required.
Education, Certification, Licenses & Registrations:
- M.S in Food Science, Food Engineering, Chemical Engineering or related degree. Advanced degree strongly preferred
- Must have strong business acumen and strategic thinking, be able to connect the dots and apply prior learning or scientific principles to innovative solutions.
- Experienced with managing/directing/leading project activities with external vendors & flavor houses.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Must be able to perform with minimal direction at a high level. Must be team-oriented and willing to work collaboratively.
- Must have demonstrated initiative and desire to work in a dynamic work environment with multiple demands. Must be detailed oriented and organized.
Travel Requirement: approximately 40%, both domestic and international.
Search Director | Frank CPG Partners
Identifying Exceptional People in Food, Beverage and CPG