We're always seeking to connect with great talent! Our team is continually matching outstanding opportunities with the right people. As we provide Executive & Professional Search services to the organizations we partner with, we help highly qualified leaders and professionals achieve their desired career goals.
It’s simple. Please upload your resume along with a summary of your experience and goals here. If your seeking to simply register with our agency please remit your resume to email@example.com. The information you share with us will be held completely confidential.
Please note: We carefully review every resume submitted. We will confirm via email and add your information to our candidate database. Our practice associates will contact you if we require further information or should suitable opportunities arise.
Scope of Work:
Seeking a Procurement Manager with experience in a food manufacturing environment. This individual will be responsible for purchasing and inventory management. One of the main responsibilities is to maintain and ensure adequate and appropriate supply levels for all raw materials, packaging, and supplies to meet the demand requirements of the facility. This includes the execution of procurement strategies to ensure cost-effective and timely delivery of materials that meet technical and quality requirements.
Job Description & Responsibilities:
- Manage material flow to insure inventory is maintained to the optimum level to support on time customer deliveries while keeping inventory holdings at the appropriate levels.
- Develop inventory plans to meet ingredient, packaging, and supply needs including problem solving of supply and inventory plan variances.
- Collaborate with suppliers and VP of Operations to set Inventory Policy (safety stock, lot sizing, lead times, etc.).
- Research and evaluate suppliers based on price, quality, selection, service, support, availability, reliability, and distribution capabilities
- Constant monitoring of inventory and production scheduling
- Collaborate with cross-functional stakeholders to identify business requirements for the manufacturing facility, purchase supply and materials according to specifications, and control inventory levels to ensure availability of material at all times.
- Effectively communicate both internally across multiple functions and levels (key interface with Operations and Warehousing), and externally with suppliers and vendors.
- Work with customer forecasts to order raw materials and packaging.
- Foresee and effectively communicate anticipated shortages of any item in inventory in order to prevent disruption to operations.
- Continually analyzing pricing and purchasing habits in an effort to minimize cost while maximizing efficiency.
- Nurture relationships with vendors and evaluate performance based on quality, reliability, and competitive costs to ensure product consistency.
- Regularly communicate purchasing developments to VP of operations and Plant manager.
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in Supply Chain or Business.
- Experience in a food manufacturing environment.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Excellent organizational and written, verbal, and social communication skills- both internally and externally.
- Sound analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Cross-functional collaboration experience (specifically with Operations).
- Proficient in MS Office – especially Excel and Word.
Search Director | Frank CPG Partners
Identifying Exceptional People in Food, Beverage and CPG