We're always seeking to connect with great talent! Our team is continually matching outstanding opportunities with the right people. As we provide Executive & Professional Search services to the organizations we partner with, we help highly qualified leaders and professionals achieve their desired career goals.
It’s simple. Please upload your resume along with a summary of your experience and goals here. If your seeking to simply register with our agency please remit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. The information you share with us will be held completely confidential.
Please note: We carefully review every resume submitted. We will confirm via email and add your information to our candidate database. Our practice associates will contact you if we require further information or should suitable opportunities arise.
Sanitation Manager - 3rd Shift
Position Title: Sanitation Manager (3rd shift) - 11 p.m. - 7 a.m. Sunday - Thursday
Oversee Sanitation department functions and personnel. Ensure facility and equipment are cleaned in compliance with regulatory and Company standards. Must ensure efficient production and compliance with all Company quality, safety, and Good Manufacturing Practices policies and procedures.
Reports to: Director of QA and Food Safety
- Plan, manage, and direct plant sanitation procedures, programs and regulatory compliance, ensuring all plant equipment is clean and sage for production. Ensures compliance with all standard operating procedures.
- Providing departmental training and development to optimize employee success. Communicate performance standards, including recognition/rewards and counseling performance corrective actions. Ensure staff has necessary resources and capabilities.
- Monitor pest control program, including third party service provider activities.
- Develop operating policies and procedures as necessary. Ensure documentation of plant procedures related to approve cleaning chemicals, cleaning schedules, and equipment readiness.
- Conduct/coordinate required plant-wide training as required.
- Demonstrate full knowledge of and compliance with Company Quality and Good Manufacturing Practices policies and procedures.
- Review and assure appropriate knowledge of and adherence to Quality/GMP standards by all staff in assigned area.
- Address and/or escalate and document all Quality/GMP compliance issues or concerns.
- Demonstrated mechanical and spatial aptitude, including the ability to disassemble and reassemble equipment.
- Working knowledge of FDA regulations, Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs), sanitation processes/procedures, HACCP, OSHA.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Good computer literacy, particularly Microsoft Excel.
- At least 3 years of supervisory experience in a food-processing, pharmaceutical, or chemical manufacturing organization (preferably using high-speed packaging equipment).
- Bachelors Degree Required - BS/BA in Engineering, Food Science, Biology or related field(s) preferred.
Physical Activity / Working Conditions
Standing for long periods of time; lifting up to 50 lbs.; exposure to noise levels requiring hearing protection, exposure to other conditions that may require use of approved PPE.
Practice Associate | Frank CPG Partners
office: 615.239.1352 ; cell: 615.969.4450
; website: www.frankcpg.com
Our agency is in the top 2% of US search firms based on size and revenue, and we specialize exclusively in CPG and food/ingredient industry recruitment. Over 93% of our first search engagement clients request that we assist them with additional needs. Our clients benefit from our industry-specific recruitment expertise and our emphasis on identifying local talent while leveraging our national candidate network. We help our clients identify and hire executive and senior leadership level engineering, operations, quality, science & product development, accounting/ finance and sales/marketing talent specific to the CPG and food processing industries. For more information visit www.frankcpg.com.