We're always seeking to connect with great talent! Our team is continually matching outstanding opportunities with the right people. As we provide Executive & Professional Search services to the organizations we partner with, we help highly qualified leaders and professionals achieve their desired career goals.
It’s simple. Please upload your resume along with a summary of your experience and goals here. If your seeking to simply register with our agency please remit your resume to email@example.com. The information you share with us will be held completely confidential.
Please note: We carefully review every resume submitted. We will confirm via email and add your information to our candidate database. Our practice associates will contact you if we require further information or should suitable opportunities arise.
Senior Formulation Chemist - Color Cosmetics
Our client, an established contract manufacturer of personal care and cosmetic products with more than $200 million in sales just within in the past few years, is seeking a motivated and experienced Sr. Color Cosmetics Formulator to be a driving force behind the company's success in color cosmetics.
- Formulate and facilitate development of innovative color cosmetic products, line extensions and product improvements
- Strong color matching skills
- Able to supervise, mentor, teach, and lead junior chemists in color cosmetics formulation and color matching
- Work at developing stability protocols for color products.
- Have a good understanding of the raw materials used in color cosmetics.
- Have an understanding of color regulations.
- Would have to work well with project managers/customers to develop the product forms and shade palettes they expect.
- Advise on lab equipment needs.
- Have good understanding of production equipment and their uses.
- Have the ability to work well in the production environment when necessary.
- Oversee supervision of QC Inspectors in Manufacturing areas, Warehouse FG auditing, Special Sample handling, Review of In-process Batch Records and related documentation
- Conduct non conformance, product complaints, out-of-specification investigations and provide corrective and preventive actions with follow-ups
- Trains and supervises batch testing personnel, issues certificates of conformance (COC), certificates of manufacture (COM), and certificates of analysis (COA) to customers on bulk and work-in-progress (WIP). Maintains accurate record of approved, quarantined, rejected products
- Ensure compliance to all SOPs and other regulatory requirements (e.g. FDA, EPA, OSHA, ISO 13485:2003).
- Reviews release and compliance of bulk and intermediates where applicable, to customer requirements.
- Opportunity to be an integral part of a company in the midst of exploding growth and drive the highest standards of quality in a new product line for the company.
- Highly visible position with high rewards!
- Competitive salary, bonus incentive and health benefits package.
- Thriving culture with a family feel.