We're always seeking to connect with great talent! Our team is continually matching outstanding opportunities with the right people. As we provide Executive & Professional Search services to the organizations we partner with, we help highly qualified leaders and professionals achieve their desired career goals.
It’s simple. Please upload your resume along with a summary of your experience and goals here. If your seeking to simply register with our agency please remit your resume to email@example.com. The information you share with us will be held completely confidential.
Please note: We carefully review every resume submitted. We will confirm via email and add your information to our candidate database. Our practice associates will contact you if we require further information or should suitable opportunities arise.
Director of Manufacturing (multi-site)
Our client is actively seeking a Director of Manufacturing to lead operations at 3 frozen bakery / foods facilities. This role will be responsible for engaging and driving a positive culture. The ideal candidate has successfully lead all operations, quality, safety, and cost initiatives in an automated multisite plant role.
- Formulates or approves short- or long-term operating objectives in areas such as cost reduction, quality, and new product integration as undertaken at the plant level.
- Responsible for the manufacture of safe quality foods that meet the requirements of all regulatory agencies and our customers
- Implements, plans, and schedules to assure achievement of appropriate volume of production ensuring product meets targeted return on assets employed and contribution to sales and profits.
- Defines and directs the administration plant or facility policies within the framework and intent of the company's manufacturing charter.
- Ensures product quality meets established standards and that costs are within budget.
- Assists in the development and implementation of capital plans related to production improvement or expansion.
- Establishes and maintains favorable plant/facility company and community relationships through active participation in community affairs.
- Directs the maintenance of a safe and healthy working environment by eliminating hazards, training employees, and promoting safety awareness.
- Manages and/or provides appropriate support for support functions such as accounting/finance human resources information technology.
- Directs trains and develops subordinates leadership.
Years of Experience: 10+ years related experience
Education: Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience preferred.
- Authentic leader: direct communicator, able to build strong relationships across the company, with all levels.
- Must have great collaboration skills, with the ability to effectively work closely with cross-functional teams.
- Good PC skills including Microsoft Office Suite and Outlook.
- Solid technical knowledge of manufacturing operations and basic understanding of accounting and human resources disciplines.
- Financial analysis skills.
- Lean or Continous Improvement