We're always seeking to connect with great talent! Our team is continually matching outstanding opportunities with the right people. As we provide Executive & Professional Search services to the organizations we partner with, we help highly qualified leaders and professionals achieve their desired career goals.
It’s simple. Please upload your resume along with a summary of your experience and goals here. If your seeking to simply register with our agency please remit your resume to email@example.com. The information you share with us will be held completely confidential.
Please note: We carefully review every resume submitted. We will confirm via email and add your information to our candidate database. Our practice associates will contact you if we require further information or should suitable opportunities arise.
Manage all Supervisors and employees in production department. Responsible for shipping and delivery of product to meet customer specifications and delivery requirements. Achieve the safety, quality, compliance and operational goals of the company. Coordinate, oversee and provide training to employees in shipping, warehouse and operation of the plant. Coordinate with Sales, Customer Service, Production and Accounting departments to ensure customer orders are completed.
Experience, Skills and/or Requirements:
- Supervise employees in all production, shipping and warehousing areas and ensure solid, error free customer service.
- Increase productivity by effectively managing employees. Lead continuous improvement activities.
- Ensure products are of the highest quality to meet company standards and customer specifications.
- Schedule daily and weekly assignments to meet deadline and completion of scheduled tasks.
- Schedule, manage and monitor all areas to ensure deadlines are met and product meets customer specifications.
- Maintain a safe work environment for employees and visitors by adhering to company policies and procedures for safe work practices and conditions.
- Analyze and implement policies and procedures to reduce downtime and delays and increase efficiency.
- Accountable for compliance with all OSHA, FDA, USDA, Company and all applicable State and Federal guidelines and regulations to maintain Food Safety and Quality standards for all products.
- Accountable for all required documentation. Maintain daily inventory and shipping records.
- Accountable for housekeeping and cleanliness of the production, warehouse, shipping dock and grounds.
- Organize and manage multiple tasks simultaneously and help employees adapt to changes in the business environment.
- Meet company production and profit goals, responsible for positive budget results to achieve results at or below budget projection.
- Work with Human Resources to provide required training to employees.
- Implement work schedule and instruction. Responsible for daily timekeeping for employees.
- Manage shipping supplies to reduce waste and ensure adequate supplies.
- Perform other duties assigned by VP Plant Operations
Must posses strong organizational, interpersonal, leadership and team building skills. Must be self-starter and highly motivated. Familiarity with the operation of wrapping equipment, palletizing equipment, forklifts and pallet jacks. Ability to work in a safe and sanitary manner. Successfully complete pre-employment drug test and background check. Must have proof of U.S. Citizenship or have a valid work visa.
Education and Work Experience Required:
Five to seven years of supervision with experience in shipping in the Dairy/Milk industry. Knowledge of computer applications relating to work.
Managing Partner | Frank CPG
Executive Search & Recruitment | Food & Consumer Packaged Goods
Operations, FSQA, R&D/Technical Services, Engineering, Regulatory, Finance, HR, Sales/Marketing
Direct: 615.653.4683 | Mobile: 615.305.7148
Specialists in Food & CPG Manufacturing industry recruitment. Our clients & candidates benefit from our industry specific recruitment expertise while leveraging our national employer/candidate network. We help identify and hire c-suite, engineers, operation/production management, quality/food safety specialists, food & product development scientists, accountants/finance, sales leaders and marketing professionals.