We're always seeking to connect with great talent! Our team is continually matching outstanding opportunities with the right people. As we provide Executive & Professional Search services to the organizations we partner with, we help highly qualified leaders and professionals achieve their desired career goals.
It’s simple. Please upload your resume along with a summary of your experience and goals here. If your seeking to simply register with our agency please remit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. The information you share with us will be held completely confidential.
Please note: We carefully review every resume submitted. We will confirm via email and add your information to our candidate database. Our practice associates will contact you if we require further information or should suitable opportunities arise.
Sr. Marketing Manager
The Marketing Manager’s role is to drive the growth, profit, and share for our brands by leading the mining of consumer insights that create a sustainable competitive advantage. In this role, you will set category strategy, optimize the value chain, and lead the creation of products. Cross-functional collaboration with internal stakeholders like Sales, Finance, and Operations as well as external agency partners is paramount in order to plan breakthrough consumer experiences and disruption of the status quo.
The Marketing Manager will lead product pipeline strategy, consumer communications planning, and short and long-term business planning processes.
Requirements and Minimum Education:
- Manages projects on time and on budget as well as exhibits decision-making abilities around investment alternatives that mitigate risk and maximize return
- Reviews consumers’ enduring motivations, cultural context, and the business landscape; leverages marketplace data and trends to more deeply understand our consumers at a human level
- Strategically chart a course for the category, portfolio, and brand using data-driven decision-making; uses the various business planning cycles to build compelling stories to rally internal teams and customers
- Leads team to create product strategy team that prioritizes powerful and rewarding experiences.
- Partners with Sales and Customers to execute best-in-class strategy; understands how to maximize the business at retail and collaborates to deliver results
- Works to design personalized consumer experiences and tells compelling stories wherever and whenever content is consumed; brings the purpose of our brands to life with breakthrough creative in service of unlocking business growth
- Minimum 3 years Marketing experience required
- BS/BA in Marketing or related field required; MBA preferred
- Experience in Consumer Packaged Goods Industry (CPG) is preferred
- Strong drive for results and ability to display leadership, decision-making and analytical skills, effective communication, strategic thinking, self-motivation, and a passion for the consumer
- Experience developing strategic brand/product plans, such as communication campaigns and commercialization strategies
- Experience leading marketing communication projects including digital and media strategies
- Experience connecting with cross-functional teams and agency partners
- Ability to influence and lead others, including those outside of the Marketing function
- Aptitude for identifying consumer insights and transforming them into significant product and marketing innovation
- Deep understanding of key P&L drivers
- Demonstrate critical thinking by analyzing data and synthesizing learning into insights and action to drive strong business results