We're always seeking to connect with great talent! Our team is continually matching outstanding opportunities with the right people. As we provide Executive & Professional Search services to the organizations we partner with, we help highly qualified leaders and professionals achieve their desired career goals.
It’s simple. Please upload your resume along with a summary of your experience and goals here. If your seeking to simply register with our agency please remit your resume to email@example.com. The information you share with us will be held completely confidential.
Please note: We carefully review every resume submitted. We will confirm via email and add your information to our candidate database. Our practice associates will contact you if we require further information or should suitable opportunities arise.
Regional Sales Manager, Food Service- South East
The Regional Sales Manager will cover their assigned Region ( FL, SC, NC, GA, AL, MS) and be responsible for accountability and leadership in the achievement of sales volume and profitability targets for the region.
- Contribute to sales & marketing strategy execution, manage end user accounts, while always focused on the strengthening territory sales.
- Your success in this position will be measured by your ability to ensure the territory delivers against regional sales volume, profitability and new product execution targets.
- Utilize your significant experience within the Foodservice industry and your proven capability creating, developing and leading high performance sales stratetgies
- Have a head for numbers, a focus on the bigger picture and act as an inspirational and motivational leader.
- Bachelor's Degree required. Marketing, Business, or other relevant field preferred.
- A minimum of five (5) years of prior Foodservice sales experience demonstrating in-depth knowledge of the food industry and customer base
- Highly motivated self-starter
- A business focused contributor with strong analytical, business management and presentation skills evidenced by the ability to create and utilize Excel spreadsheets to determine data trends, conduct business planning and identify market penetration opportunities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are a must and will be demonstrated by experience in writing, and giving PowerPoint account presentations and business reviews to diverse audiences
Location(s) Employee's Home