We're always seeking to connect with great talent! Our team is continually matching outstanding opportunities with the right people. As we provide Executive & Professional Search services to the organizations we partner with, we help highly qualified leaders and professionals achieve their desired career goals.
It’s simple. Please upload your resume along with a summary of your experience and goals here. If your seeking to simply register with our agency please remit your resume to email@example.com. The information you share with us will be held completely confidential.
Please note: We carefully review every resume submitted. We will confirm via email and add your information to our candidate database. Our practice associates will contact you if we require further information or should suitable opportunities arise.
Maintenance Mechanic - Food Production - Boston
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Safety is First and Foremost: must follow all OSHA and GMP food safety guidelines
- Preventative Maintenance & Troubleshooting: repair work and preventative maintenance on all production machinery, equipment and instrumentation
- Play an integral part in sustaining plant operations at highly efficient levels. Equipment includes mechanical, electrical, pneumatic and fluid handling systems.
- Read and understand blueprints, electrical, hydraulic, pneumatic prints and diagrams and ladder logic programs.
- Project Management: coordinate multiple jobs effectively, and to handle detailed and broad range projects.
- Install and modify production equipment and machinery.
- Document project activities and prepare appropriate operating standards and/or maintenance procedures for all equipment and processes.
- Complete documentation process for machinery usage, equipment maintenance and purchases.
- Maintain cleanliness of maintenance equipment shop.
- Maintain appropriate inventory of maintenance supplies.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in packaging and process equipment line maintenance of machinery in food or beverage manufacturing facility.
- PC literate, email and calendar outlook use.
- Skilled in electrical power/controls, mechanical and fluid handling systems.
- Knowledge of production line packaging and filling equipment.
- Self-starter able to conceptualize and drive initiatives forward
- Positive attitude and motivated by contributing to the overall success of the team
- Able to develop strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Creative problem solving skills
- Comfortable moving at a fast pace and in ambiguous environments
- Willing to address difficult situations head on with patience and respect
- Ability to meet deadlines and be detail oriented.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and to work flexible hours.
- Ability to communicate effectively (read, write, comprehension) and follow complicated verbal and/or written instructions.
- Ability to stoop, bend and stand on a frequent basis. Ability to lift and move items weighing up to 75 pounds.
Managing Partner | Frank CPG
Executive Search & Recruitment | Food & Consumer Packaged Goods
Operations, FSQA, R&D/Technical Services, Engineering, Regulatory, Finance, HR, Sales/Marketing
Direct: 615.653.4683 | Mobile: 615.305.7148
Specialists in Food & CPG Manufacturing industry recruitment. Our clients & candidates benefit from our industry specific recruitment expertise while leveraging our national employer/candidate network. We help identify and hire c-suite, engineers, operation/production management, quality/food safety specialists, food & product development scientists, accountants/finance, sales leaders and marketing professionals.