Globally recognized manufacturer of turnkey private label skincare is seeking a high-impact, growth oriented Vice President of Operations. This role will facilitate and lead the expansion of operations for a growing company.
Key Success Factors:
- Oversee & direct the activities of the production, purchasing & warehousing functions.
- Review & approve weekly Batching & Fill/Assembly schedules.
- Support Customer Service, Sales & QC with technical operation issues.
- Maximize line efficiency through line balancing, automation, sequencing, etc., thereby reducing per unit costs.
- Provide ancillary fee pricing as needed (Rework, Chargebacks, Non-Standard Assembly).
- Assist in cost/price development, including RFQs.
- Monitor & report inventory levels & aging (FGs, Bulk, Components, Raw Materials).
- Provide monthly & annual sales forecasts.
- Manage, negotiate terms & select vendors related to Supply Chain functions.
- Source, recommend & justify capital expenditures affecting areas of responsibilities.
- Review costs variances & low margin SKUs with finance.
- Hire, discipline & terminate as needed.
- 10 yrs experience in liquid-fill manufacturing environment; preferably skincare.
- 5 yrs experience in Sr. Management position (cosmetic/skincare a plus).
- BS in Industrial or Mechanical Engineering, or studies related to Production/Manufacturing.
- Superior written & verbal skills.
- Excellent Microsoft Office, math & data organizing skills.
- Able to work independently & extended hours as needed.
- Proven experience as a mentor and leader, championing individuals and teams to growth.
- Executive compensation package that includes robust healthcare plan, relocation assistance, aggressive compensation and more.
- Family-oriented culture with significant opportunity to make a lasting impact in the marketplace.
- Beautiful geographical location with easy access to beautiful beaches, vibrant night life and natural attractions.