Frank CPG is proud to partner with a leading supplier of raw materials to the cosmetics and personal care industry as they expand their Marketing team to include a Sales Account Manager for the Northern California territory.Business Manager Director Overview
The Sales Account Manager will generate sales by maintaining and expanding relationships with clients and prospecting new account relationships within Northern California territory.Key Success Factors:
- Develops and implements strategies to maintain and/or expand sales in conjunction with corporate goals and objectives.
- Prepares and implements short and long terms sales plans for each account.
- Forecasts the demand for product(s) and prepares budgets.
- Prepares project reports and sales activity reports as requested.
- Documents all sales activity in contact management database.
- Directly supervises, monitors and mentors the Associate Account Manager.
- Follows up on sample requests.
- Meets regularly with the customer to understand their objectives and requirements.
- Develops account relationship, recommends new product and technology, and obtains
- feedback on products.
- Ensures that sales, R and D, Marketing and Customer Service provide post implementation support to customers.
- Manages and expedites the resolution of customer problems/complaints.
- Prepares and conducts technical/product presentations and demonstrations.
- Participates in trade shows, weekly sales conference calls, and quarterly sales meetings.
- Plans travel and itineraries to maximize client contact and efficiency.
- Prepares expense reports, itinerary and call reports according to schedule.
- Keeps abreast of market trends, new technology, pricing, and customer projects.
- 4-year degree in Chemistry, Biology or related field.
- 3-5 years of sales experience in the personal care or related industry preferable.
- 80% day to day and overnight travel and 20% office time.
- Competitive compensation plan with comprehensive benefits package.
- Onsite gym access.
- Opportunity to fast-track career with a company that believes in and prioritizes internal promotion.