Hey, Thanks For Stopping By
Frank CPG is proud to partner with a leading supplier of raw materials to the cosmetics and personal care industry. Currently they are expanding their sales team to include a Technical Sales Executive.The Overview
Your Primary goal will be to increase our surfactants market share and sales by building and expanding relationships with clients and prospecting new account relationships within the Midwest territory. On The Daily:
- Develop and implement strategies to maintain and/or expand sales in conjunction with organization goals and objectives.
- Prepare and implement short and long terms sales plans for each account.
- Forecast the demand for product(s) and prepares budgets.
- Prepares project reports and sales activity reports as requested.
- Meet regularly with the customer to understand their objectives and requirements.
- Develops account relationship, recommending new products and technologies, and obtaining feedback.
- Ensure that Sales, R&D, Marketing and Customer Service provide post implementation support to customers.
- Manage and expedite the resolution of customer problems/complaints.
- Prepare and conduct technical/product presentations and demonstrations.
- Participate in trade shows, weekly sales conference calls, and quarterly sales meetings.
- Plan travel and itineraries to maximize client contact and efficiency.
- Bachelor's Degree in Chemical Engineering, Chemistry, or related field
- 3 years of sales experience in personal care or related industry
- Scientific background and practical use of degree.
- Ready for approximately 50-60% travel, with overnight stays, and 40-50% telecommuting from home office.
- Competitive compensation plan with comprehensive benefits package.
- Opportunity to fast-track career with a company that believes in and prioritizes internal promotion.