Frank CPG is proud to partner with a leading supplier of raw materials to the cosmetics and personal care industry as they expand their Marketing team to include an additional Category Marketing Manager.Category Marketing Manager Overview
Marketing Leader who can identify an opportunity; create a strategy to make it happen; and then deliver the plan. This role will be responsible for leading overall skin or hair category plan business development plan and growth strategy across all consumer benefit segments. Key Success Factors:
- Develop a category portfolio strategy based on consumer benefit platform including new concepts
- Develop an overview of Category insights , consumer /market trends and competitive landscape and Market Research data utilizing external and internal resources
- Develop and execute comprehensive category marketing plans and programs to support sales revenue and objectives of the organization.
- Develops and deploy 8Q rolling plan of activities /events including innovation projects and manages IPM .
- Develop a Go to market and KAM strategy in consultation with Sales team.
- Work with Marketing excellence team, plans implements and oversees communication and advertising including press releases, trade press articles, and media relations.
- Work with stakeholders and Marketing capability team to develop Propositions and Campaigns that meet identified customer and consumer needs
- Support marketing capability team in developing strategy and oversee logistics and participation in industry events such as trade shows, conferences and exhibitions.
- Develop and maintain presentations, collaterals and promotional tools for new and existing products
- Develop Category Training and a learning program calendar for the team
- Lead tracking in salesforce for opportunities and leads for effective follow up with sales team
- Marketing degree with technical background in science [chemistry/biology /pharmacy].
- 4+ years related category management experience with a cosmetic ingredient supplier.
- 25% domestic and international travel.
- Competitive compensation plan with comprehensive benefits package.
- Onsite gym access.
- Opportunity to fast-track career with a company that believes in and prioritizes internal promotion.