Our client, an established contract manufacturer of personal care and cosmetic products, has more than doubled in size within the past year. They are seeking an experienced Director of Sales and Marketing. Director of Sales & Marketing Overview
Drive Sales and Marketing initiatives, programs, and teams to increase sales and market share.Key Success Factors:
- Communicate and directs all aspect of formulating activities to clients of the following OTC products: skin lotions ,creams, moisturize ring sprays, facemask, and other newly developed product lines
- Able to collaborate with the sales organization & CSM group, in implementing sales organization objectives that appropriately reflect the business goals
- Responsible for ensuring all financial goals and objectives are aligned to all sales channels and resources
- Develop strong strategic relationships with customers’ organization including R&D
- Provide technical support to the assigned customer base by leveraging internal resources and subject matter experts
- Analyze, evaluate and compare company product lines with those in competitive organizations and recommend strategies
- Initiating and leading towards beyond annual sales targets
- Effectively communicate the value proposition through proposals or presentations
- Bachelor’s degree in Science field preferably
- Minimum of 10 plus years of technical sales experience in cosmetic contract manufacturing industry
- Experienced with some earlier technical functional experience in R&D, process manufacturing, operations or quality necessary
- Have both technical and commercial understanding
- Must able to travel occasionally (trade shows, client sites, facilities, and other events)
- Strategic partner heavily impacting the growth and direction of a flourishing company.
- Competitive salary, bonus incentive and health benefits package.
- Privately-owned company with minimum red tape.
- Thriving culture with a family feel.