Leading provider to the cosmetics and personal care industry is seeking a proven Plant Manager to lead operations for their packaging production facility.
Highly visible opportunity reporting directly to the company President with more than 200 direct reports for a unique and state-of-the-art packaging production facility. Key Success Factors:
- Implement operation strategy to successfully lead teams in safety, on time delivery, and margin/cost improvements.
- Lead operations across production, QA/QC, Manufacturing, Manufacturing Engineering, Supply Chain functions, Estimating, Customer Service, local HR/EHS and local Finance.
- Manage and motivate a diverse workforce and thrive in a challenging environment
where expertise in strategic high level, conceptual ideas, and detailed tactical considerations
- Ability to contribute cross-functionally in a collaborative environment across the
- Minimum of B.S. degree in business, mechanical/chemical engineering, or closely related
- MBA or other graduate degree preferred
- 15+ years manufacturing experience with a proven track record of innovation and expertise in leading complex and custom manufacturing environments. Cosmetics and/or packaging experience highly preferred.
- Experience with consumer products and best-in-class manufacturing and a track record of managing in businesses with highly seasonal, perishable and/or fashion oriented products.
- Extensive knowledge of contemporary manufacturing and supply chain processes.
- Fluent in Spanish preferred.
- Competitive compensation and full benefits plan.
- Bonus Incentive.
- Significant vertical growth opportunity.
- Fast-paced, cutting edge entrepreneurial culture and environment.