Position: Quality Supervisor - 2nd Shift
Reports to: QA Manager
Location: Robersonville, NC
Must Ensure efficient production, sanitation, and compliance with all Company quality, safety, and Good Manufacturing Practices policies and procedures.
- Active in resolving daily processing, sanitation, and manufacturing issues that affect product quality and food safety.
- Review process equipment, facility and process for food safety issues.
- Coordinate corrective actions for quality and food safety concerns.
- Manage and direct the Quality Assurance Leads and Technicians.
- Monitor the activities of the raw material technicians (backup)
- Responsible for the maintenance and calibration of the laboratory equipment.
- Assist with pest control and sanitation issues.
- Conduct GMP, HACCP, Allergen and Food Safety training.
- Review daily production records for compliance to customer specifications including sanitation records and reports.
- Assist in new product initiatives.
- Responsible for training, qualifying and scheduling Quality Assurance Technicians and sanitation associates.
- Conduct and issue monthly facility audits.
- Conduct monthly safety training.
- Update and document laboratory procedures, as needed.
- Manage special projects, as required
- Demonstrate full knowledge of and compliance with Company Quality and Good Manufacturing Practices policies and procedures.
- Review and assure appropriate knowledge of and adherence to Quality/GMP standards by all staff in assigned area
- Address and/or escalate and document all Quality/GMP compliance issues or concerns.
Education and Experience:
Bachelor Degree Required
Computer literate in Microsoft Office and other specialized applications
3 - 5 years in Manufacturing experience
1 - 2 years Supervisory experience
Standing for long periods of time; lifting up to 50 lbs.; exposure to noise levels requiring hearing protection.