- Maintain Freezer Levels & Distressed Freezer Levels at specific levels determined by management.
- Collaborate with business managers to determine & resolve root cause for distressed product.
- Facilitate weekly meetings with business to ensure proper disposition of aged product.
- Responsible for report development and distribution measuring inventory levels.
- Inventory reporting within SAP (ERP system) and Quintiq (S&OP software) on fresh meat inventories in the freezer by location, code and age.
- Development and distribution of daily & weekly inventory focused reports.
- Conduit between business management and supply chain teams.
- Selling small quantities of distressed
- Reviewing inventory and has authority to automatically tank product below a determined threshold
- Review Inventory Variance Adjustments Weekly – Track adjustments to ensure there are no large issues or callout for business or warehouse
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. May perform other duties as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals to perform the essential functions.
- Bachelor’s Degree from a regionally accredited four-year college or university and 5+ years’ relevant experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience, required.
- Previous experience with inventory management and sales, preferred
- Experience with SAP.
- Strong knowledge and experience with the Microsoft Suite: including, Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Understands system capabilities and finds ways to improve system performance.
- Ability to manipulate large amounts of data with extreme accuracy.
- Strong decision making and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work well with others in fast paced, dynamic environment.
- Ability to be respectful, approachable and team oriented while building strong working relationships and a positive work environment.
- Effective critical thinking, decision making and problem-solving skills.
- May be required to work long hours and weekends as department and plant operations demand.