Prestige hair and skin care brand seeking Director of Product Management to deliver and manage global product portfolio from concept to delivery.
Key Success Factors:
- Oversee the product development functions, ensuring cross-functional collaboration across Product Development, R&D, Marketing, Quality, Regulatory, and Operations to ensure the delivery of successful, qualitative products on time.
- Act as a champion for the new launch programs on a global level, developing that product pipeline to successfully meet the high growth/high revenue objectives of these product launches and the company.
- Measure progress against objectives and goals, analyzes and implements strategic and/or tactical plans for different challenging and complex situations from both a qualitative and quantitative perspective.
- Spearheads high revenue new product launch campaigns, as well as reformulations on a global level from creation of Product Briefs that align with organizational objectives, to delivery to ensure timely, qualitative and successful product launches.
- Manage 12 – 24 months detailed product roadmap.
- Establishes and drives product development work plans, timelines and objectives and tracks, presents out on, measures progress and makes sure that key milestones are met through internal cross functional collaborations and external labs and manufacturer management.
- Establishes benchmarks, works closely with R&D and external labs to deliver on products objectives, understand issues, trends, technologies and reviews product submissions, proving feedback/direction/redirects, establishing user testing, and approves initial formulas.
- Partners with Marketing in early stage product concept, identifying opportunities, establishing differentiation, product brainstorming and answering customer, product, packaging or regulatory issues.
- People manger: lead, develop and mentor direct reports.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field is preferred
- 8 or more years of experience in beauty related product development in a corporate environment
- General understanding of hair care products and personal care products,
- General understanding of product development process with respect to marketing technical and production
- Demonstrates creativity and invocation in an intelligent way
- Highly visible role in a highly profitable corporation.
- Family culture with minimum corporate red tape.
- Entrepreneurial environment that encourages creativity.
- Competitive compensation with comprehensive benefits.
- Relocation assistance when applicable.