Position Title: Production Supervisor
Reports to: Production Manager
Location: Robersonville, NC
– 6:30 a.m. (10 hour shift) - Monday - Thursday and 1/2 day on Friday
Supervise, train and motivate employees to meet quality standards, production goals, efficiencies and customer satisfaction
- Assign work; analyze productivity, workflow, methods and procedures, making recommendations to management as appropriate
- Enforce all company policies and plant rules, to include but not limited to problem solving, development and implementation of standard operating procedures
- Examine production schedules and estimates worker hour requirements for completion of job assignment
- Recommend measures to improve production methods, equipment performance, and quality of product
- Responsible for recognizing, reporting and troubleshooting food safety and/or quality issues
- Ability to effectively present information in verbal exchanges with various departments and employees
- Possess ability to deal easily and effectively with all levels of personnel
- Ability to organize and prioritize tasks to meet deadlines.
- Strong organizational/time management skills.
- Self-motivated with strong multitasking, analytical thinking, problem solving and leadership skills.
Education and Experience:
5 Years Minimum Experience
Basic Skill Set:
Strong computer skills including knowledge and understanding of Microsoft Office and preferably SAP experience. Excellent verbal and written communication skills are essential.