FrankAGI is currently searching for Regional Transport Managers (Grain & Feed) for a game-changing startup based here in the U.S. The position location is flexible throughout the country with home office (work from home) opportunities.
This position has many objectives and functions but can be summarized into one key objective: "To develop and expand the Transport Community in assigned region by building relationships through various marketing channels including freight companies, grain & feed customers, and end users to further establish the company's presence in the region."
Who we're looking for:
- 10+ years Transport/Logistics & Agricultural Feed/Commodity experience
- Established book of Agricultural/Logistical Corporate Contacts in assigned region
- Subject Matter Expert of regional grain movements, opportunities, and seasonal freight trends
- 5+ years Team Leadership experience
- Hopper Bottom, End Dump, Walking Floor, or Live Bottom agricultural logistics experience
- Grain Merchandising/Trading background is a plus but must have practical/hands-on freight booking & logistical experience
- Outstanding communication skills
- Sales/business development driven background
- "Whatever it takes" attitude and mindset
- Embraces ambiguity
- Experience in fostering, growing, and developing relationships with trucking outfits and drivers
- Bachelor's Degree: Preferably in logistics/supply chain management, or business
- TEAM PLAYER | TEAM LEADER
If you have the background, the grit, and the desire to take on the challenge and carve out your own future, apply here or reach out to Chance Wood at email@example.com .
Target States (Lower 48): AL, AZ, AR, CA, CO, CT, DE, FL, GA, ID, IL, IN, IA, KS, KY, LA, ME, MD, MA, MI, MN, MS, MO, MT, NE, NV, NH, NJ, NM, NY, NC, ND, OH, OK, OR, PA, RI, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VT, VA, WA, WV, WI, WY