Seeking Senior Process Engineer with industry-specific experience for leading manufacturer of cosmetic and personal care products. This high-impact position will develop, maintain & document robust manufacturing & fill/assembly procedures based on formulation & equipment, lead in the making of pilot, 1st
production & validation batches, and participate in line trials.Key Responsibilities:
- Liaise between R&D, Manufacturing and Quality Control to ensure product integrity and quality.
- Develop, maintain & document manufacturing & filling procedures.
- Work closely with R&D Chemists to transpose lab batch process to manufacturing batch process.
- Validate & approve manufacturing procedures in ERP system.
- Work closely with manufacturing to maximize efficiency, repeatability & assist with training.
- Primary representative for pilots, 1st production & validation batch & fill processing.
- Develop & conduct IQ/OQ/PQ as needed.
- Support color-matching process with QC Bulk Analyst & Compounding Manager.
- Support filling operations, as needed.
- Reports directly to Director of Quality Control.
- Chemistry or Chemical (or Mechanical) Engineering Degree.
- 5+ yrs experience in a manufacturing of cosmetics or personal care products.
- Excellent analytical & problem solving skills.
- Proficient in MS Office (Excel, Word, Outlook, Power Point).
- Superior communication skills (Spanish a plus).
- High impact in a growing company.
- Competitive salary and full benefits package.
- Career development opportunity.
- Relocation package - compensation and assistance